So I'm all over that. I took inspiration from Andre Kim's amazing dresses that he modeled using SuLi from F(x)
Here are some screen shots.
I tried to keep it tight so the least amount of effort would be involved in converting it for supernova. I still don't know how they'll manage that, but I can still dream.
That was the initial mapping out of the skirt. Which I changed later on.
Here I thought I was finished, but it still needed some work. Especially since I know that JR Designers aren't supposed to use 50% opacity at all. So I changed it again, and used some different hair so that the shoulders were more visible.
I think this is the final design. It's currently uploading, and I'm hoping I can get it in time before the deadline. I know it's a little off-center but that's the space available. I didn't want to sacrifice the fullness of the skirt for the sake balance. And I think it looks great anyway. :)