Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Special Commissions!

Hey fans, I'm really in need of some cash right now so for those of you with paypal or check, I'm opening SPECIAL commissions! 

Get a personalized Eye makeup concept DRAWING either of an existing look of yours, or get one designed for you, only 3$ via paypal. 
Message me or email: Becky.Penn@gmail.com

(Disclaimer: Using your existing look as inspiration to "Artify" is NOT a portrait. See picture above for example. I'm not drawing YOU, just the style of makeup you used)


SORRY FOR THE TYPO. Ahem. 
Hey fans, I'm really in need of some cash right now so for those of you with paypal or check, I'm opening SPECIAL commissions! You give me an idea of what you want and I draw it! 

Sketches are 10$ and Line art is 15$. Message me or email me: Becky.Penn@gmail.com
(I'm unable to do real life portraits fyi. And no mature content.)

See also my makeup special!


No comments: