Monday, October 24, 2011

Steampunk WIP

So on goSupermodel I was working on a magazine where I can show off all of my wardrobe "looks" and I wanted to do a page entirely for steampunk looks. (I would really love a SP collection soon.)
I needed a background for the looks to be amazing so I started in painterX and got totally angry because it wasn't doing what I wanted which was photoshop. Painter is great I just need to spend more time with it and be less about expectations.
Going back to my tried and true markers, I felt much more at home and ready to tackle my plan. I'm rustier than the titanic but this is a start.
I really need to draw more lol. On the plus side, I just had a bunch of designs released for "fall fashion week" people were able to buy and also win exclusive designs by moi, as well as some of the other JDs.

No comments: